Specialist expertise acquired in prestigious law firms
Specialist expertise for innovative and reliable solutions
The Firm’s practice is dedicated exclusively to all aspects of labour and employment law. The firm’s range of services and expertise is extensive and includes the following areas:
Individual employment relations
- Management of contractual relations (employment contract: drafting, conclusion, modification, termination);
- Managing employee absences;
- Disciplinary management;
- Contract termination: dismissal, mutually agreed termination, transaction.
- Set-up and running of employee representative bodies;
- Collective bargaining (drafting of agreements, assistance with review);
- Assistance dealing with unions;
- Collective litigation.
Collective bargaining agreements
- Social policy;
- Working time and organization;
- Audit and modification of collective status ;
- Charter (vehicle, IT…);
- Rules of procedure;
- Human Resource Planning (GPEC) and Personnel Pay Input Manual (GEPP),
Reorganisation –employment restructuring
- Collective redundancy plans;
- Voluntary departure plans;
- Mutually Agreed termination;
- Outsourcing, subcontracting, externalisation;
- Divestment, transfers of businesses;
- Information-consultation procedures.
Remuneration and employee savings schemes
- Remuneration policy;
- Variable remunerations schemes, Bonuses;
- Incentive schemes and Profit sharing;
- Company savings plans;
- Retirement schemes.
Assistance with the labour and employment law aspects of M&A transactions
- Due diligence (buyer, seller);
- Harmonisation between two entities post-merger;
International mobility management
- Secondment, repatriation and expatriation of employees;
- Representation of foreign businesses without an establishment in France;
- Social security, tax, and migration issues (in partnership with a “best friend” firm).
Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Health;
- Health and Safety;
- Work related accidents;
- Prevention of harassment and discrimination;
- Psychosocial risks.
- Individual litigation;
- Collective labour disputes;
- Administrative proceedings;
- Employment related criminal law.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Status of executives
- Corporate officers;
- Legal regime;
URSSAF Audits and social security dispute resolution
- Assistance with audit;
- Reckless personal act or omission.
- Benefit funds.